Sunday, July 3, 2011

Father's Day

 I know in my last post, it sounded like everything has been stressful and overwhelming and back and forth to the hospital right?  Well, not every day has been bad since Dylan's been home.  We have had some GREAT times with him.  I had to spend my Mother's Day in the hospital, which was still really nice, but it was great to be able to spend Father's Day at HOME with Dylan where Joe was able to have both his girls and Dylan together. It was a great day.  Joe got the girls all dressed up cute with ribbons in their hair and brought them over to the house to spend the day with Dylan and I.  Dylan wore his "I dig daddy" outfit :-)  My parents were able to meet the girls for the first time in over a year, so it was a really nice day.  We gathered up the kids and took them outside to a grassy area in our complex and my dad took some really nice family photos for us.  It was a hot day, and peanut was tired and cranky, so we took him inside and he feel asleep in his swing, so Joe and I took the girls back out front to let them ride around on the bikes for a little bit, while my dad followed us around taking pictures <3    It was a great day, and it was really nice and special to have all three kids together on that day. Emily is the oldest, she's 2 1/2 and she knows that Dylan is her brother.  If you ask her where her brother is, she will point to Dylan and say his name " baby Dylan" ...... Bella ...... shes 1 1/2, so she doesn't quite get the whole brother/sister thing yet ...... but she loves Dylan all the same, and she just calls him "baby"  :)   I can't wait until Dylan is up and walking and playing, and all three of them can play together.  

Here are some pictures of our happy little family <3

Joe and Mr. Peanut

Little Miss Bella

Dadda has his hands full

The 5 of us <3









Big girl Emily











No comments:

Post a Comment